Monday, October 27, 2008

Me llama Dani

(wearing: eternity scarf, h&m. mock collared jacket, h&m. green loose sweater, urban outfitters. skater dress, american apparel. patterned tights, target. angel wings, at birth.)
I'm the eldest of the two bloggers you'll come to know fairly intimately through photography and other forms of creative expression. Olivia, my co-blogger, and myself have endeavored the fashion blogging world once before-our small attempts were smashed by an inconvenient advertisement virus. Needless to say, we're relentless to get our voices heard. Our motives are pure and similar, but creatively unique. We hope you come to enjoy our posts and become avid readers :).

With our mission stated (hehe), allow me to introduce a little more about myself:
I've been lucky enough to travel out of the country and experience small tastes of world culture, which has inspired my tastes and interests in fashion, photography, and writing. I graduated in 2007 and am now attending college for a major in Sociology and a minor in photojournalism-this may change due to my growing love for photography. Having taken a year off of school after high school, I've come to realize how valued higher education is and should be. I'm struggling through my first year, at a community college, and it scares me that I'm not ready for this yet. There are a few priorities that need rearranging in my life before I give up, however-and I am determined to do well in school.

I'm incredibly liberal, but hold a moderate leveled head. I spent a large portion of my childhood denying reality-I've since grown from my past mistakes and have the ability to reconcile my past blemishes. I do so everyday by waking up with a clean slate... and realizing that I have complete control over myself-that no matter how hard it seems or how down I get, I can always lift myself back up.

I'm a lover, and I try to find a way to love every aspect of our world. 
-Starting over,
Dani

No comments: