Monday, November 10, 2008

animal instincts


I think I was a cat in a previous life... if that's how the cycle of life and death continues. I picked up this new pair of tights from Express yesterday. I'm going to wear them to a wild animal themed party at my work this Wednesday. I'm going to integrate them into my regular wardrobe, also. I love buying out of the ordinary pieces. It's fun to spark up your wardrobe. I also bought a beautiful, high-waisted, and lace skirt from H&M. It will be making it's premiere sometime this week, too. And last but not least, I purchased a pair of unique, leather moccasins from Urbanoutfitters.com. They've received mixed reviews, but I'm still excited to get them. What do you think?
-Until later this week...,
Dani

1 comment:

Olivia said...

i've got those same tights :)