Sunday, December 7, 2008

Black, a Classic






Fit: Black Turtle-Neck, BCBG/ Black Swing Skirt, UO/ Silvery tights, Nordstrom/ Silver Loafers, Moschino Cheap and Chic.


I used to not wear black much. If I did a all, it was in bits and pieces. My skin in the winter is always so washed out, black tends to make me look ill. It wasn't until today when I put on this monochromatic fit that I grew to like black a little more. Actually, my pale skin is what made this look, interesting. Here's what I did: on my face added very little color for a matted ivory look, cheeks had a splash of Posie Tint, eyes, I went for the Ahep signature (think liner, full lashes) for emphasis, then I finished it off with little bit of Posie Tint on my lips too. The black fitted tneck, cropped bangs, and big eyes made this look a classic.

Hope everyone had a restful weekend.
I'll be doing homework...



words words words,
-Liv


No comments: